Re: How to build postgresql 9.3 beta2 from source withplpython3u handler and postgres_fdw extensions.

От guxiaobo1982
Тема Re: How to build postgresql 9.3 beta2 from source withplpython3u handler and postgres_fdw extensions.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
And what about postgres_fdw?

From:  "Adrian Klaver"<adrian.klaver@gmail.com>;
Date:  Jul 5, 2013
To:  "guxiaobo1982"<guxiaobo1982@qq.com>;
Cc:  "pgsql-general"<pgsql-general@postgresql.org>;
Subject:  Re: [GENERAL] How to build postgresql 9.3 beta2 from source withplpython3u handler and postgres_fdw extensions.

On 07/05/2013 03:31 AM, guxiaobo1982 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use the following commands to build PostgreSQL9.3 from source, but
> plpython3u and postgres_fdw are missed in the result, can you help with
> this.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/plpython-python23.html

"Tip: The built variant depends on which Python version was found during
the installation or which version was explicitly set using the PYTHON
environment variable; see Section 15.4. To make both variants of
PL/Python available in one installation, the source tree has to be
configured and built twice."

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

Сообщение: Re: How to build postgresql 9.3 beta2 from source withplpython3u handler and postgres_fdw extensions.
Сообщение: Re: How to build postgresql 9.3 beta2 from source withplpython3u handler and postgres_fdw extensions.