[Question]What will happen if the server active close the connection?

От Wen Yi
Тема [Question]What will happen if the server active close the connection?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi team,
when I study the tcp connection, I found that if the server active close the connection, the server will send a fin package to the client and the client will reply a ack package.
As this:

Server ---->(FIN) Client
Server <----(ACK) Client

My question is, in so many articles, the following step is, the client will write some data(send some data) to the server and then cause the signal SIGNALPIPE.
But what will happen if the client died?(Example: was killed by the user)

Can someone provide some advice?
Thanks in advance!

Yours,
Wen Yi