Re:How do I copy an element of composite type array into csv file?

От a
Тема Re:How do I copy an element of composite type array into csv file?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you so much, did you mean the section 8.15.6??

------------------ Original message ------------------
From: "David G. Johnston";
Sendtime: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 9:18 PM
To: "a"<372660931@qq.com>;
Cc: "amul sul"; "pgsql-general";
Subject: How do I copy an element of composite type array into csv file?

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018, a <372660931@qq.com> wrote:
Thank you very much.

BTW, may I ask if I would like to do the opposite that copy csv file content into the first element, how should I do it??

COPY B(Ay[1])
from 'E:/products_199.csv'  DELIMITER ',' CSV HEADER;

you cannot put "[1]" there.  The csv file value has to be an array input literal with only one element. i.e., something like: {(1,2)}

There is no first element as such when you are creating a new record.  There will be however many elelements to supply to the array input.

David J.