Reply: Can we specify transaction level when connectting toexternal postgresql server via postgres_fdw

От guxiaobo1982
Тема Reply: Can we specify transaction level when connectting toexternal postgresql server via postgres_fdw
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It works for insert and select statement under serializable level, but it seems update/delete statements are not support, is that true?

template1=# update user_info set info='1234' where id=102;
ERROR:  DECLARE CURSOR ... FOR UPDATE/SHARE is not supported
DETAIL:  Cursors must be READ ONLY.
CONTEXT:  Remote SQL command: SELECT id, ctid FROM public.user_info WHERE ((id = 102)) FOR UPDATE
STATEMENT:  update user_info set info='1234' where id=102;
ERROR:  DECLARE CURSOR ... FOR UPDATE/SHARE is not supported
DETAIL:  Cursors must be READ ONLY.
CONTEXT:  Remote SQL command: SELECT id, ctid FROM public.user_info WHERE ((id = 102)) FOR UPDATE

template1=# delete from user_info where id=102;
ERROR:  DECLARE CURSOR ... FOR UPDATE/SHARE is not supported
DETAIL:  Cursors must be READ ONLY.
CONTEXT:  Remote SQL command: SELECT ctid FROM public.user_info WHERE ((id = 102)) FOR UPDATE
STATEMENT:  delete from user_info where id=102;
ERROR:  DECLARE CURSOR ... FOR UPDATE/SHARE is not supported
DETAIL:  Cursors must be READ ONLY.
CONTEXT:  Remote SQL command: SELECT ctid FROM public.user_info WHERE ((id = 102)) FOR UPDATE

template1=# insert into user_info values(103,'abcde');
INSERT 0 1
template1=# select * from user_info where id=103;
 id  | info
-----+-------
 103 | abcde
(1 row)

template1=# truncate table user_info;
ERROR:  "user_info" is not a table
STATEMENT:  truncate table user_info;
ERROR:  "user_info" is not a table

template1=# truncate foreign table user_info;
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "foreign" at character 10
STATEMENT:  truncate foreign table user_info;
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "foreign"
LINE 1: truncate foreign table user_info;