Re: Write skew anmalies are found in SERIALIZABLE isolation

От 张舒燕
Тема Re: Write skew anmalies are found in SERIALIZABLE isolation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
We have tested versions of 9.4.0, 9.6.0, 10.0, 11.0 and 11.5 and found the Bug on all of them.

We have wrong statements in the last email.
"If each transaction only read one item with secondary index and write another item with primary index, write skew anomalies are more ( -> less) likely to occur."
"At last, we run the same join SQL, and more ( -> less) anomalies can be found. The corresponding test program is Test2.java."
There are less anomalies can be found in the second situation using Test2.java.

And some mistakes in our test programs have been fixed.

Best regards ,
Shuyan Zhang, ECNU