Re:Re: backend process was crashed when using zabbix monitor

От 梁博
Тема Re:Re: backend process was crashed when using zabbix monitor
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
hello tom lane

Happy new year!

> Do you use any other PG extensions besides pg_stat_statements?  Our
> usual experience is that extensions have more bugs than the core server,
> though in any one case that could be wrong.

This problem is hard to replicate (our multiple business systems have only appeared once so far), so it is not guaranteed that other extensions will be able to replicate.

> It would be worth updating to current (9.6.11) just on general principles.
> I'm too lazy to check the release notes to see whether we fixed any
> memory-stomp bugs since 9.6.8, but we've certainly fixed many bugs since
> then.

In fact, we are using PostgreSQL 10.2(last written as 9.6.8, I'm sorry), because LWLock buffer_content problem also appears in our other systems (https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/47384c2e.297.16703d5b958.Coremail.chjischj%40163.com ef3fb6e8d82013234067f92194),

Subsequently, we plan to upgrade all our systems to 10.7, and then confirm.

Thank you very much for your advice.

发送时间: 2018年12月28日(星期五) 23:36
收件人: "梁博" <12020405@qq.com>;
抄送: "pgsql-sql" <pgsql-sql@lists.postgresql.org>;
主题: Re: backend process was crashed when using zabbix monitor

"梁博" <12020405@qq.com> writes:
> [ abort trap inside malloc_printerr ]

It looks like glibc noticed corruption of malloc's data structures, which
implies that something inside the server overwrote memory it shouldn't
have ... but just where the bug is is impossible to say from this info.

Do you use any other PG extensions besides pg_stat_statements?  Our
usual experience is that extensions have more bugs than the core server,
though in any one case that could be wrong.

It would be worth updating to current (9.6.11) just on general principles.
I'm too lazy to check the release notes to see whether we fixed any
memory-stomp bugs since 9.6.8, but we've certainly fixed many bugs since
then.

regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: backend process was crashed when using zabbix monitor
Сообщение: Re: backend process was crashed when using zabbix monitor