Re: missing file in git repo

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: missing file in git repo
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 17:05, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 16:03, Aidan Van Dyk <aidan@highrise.ca> wrote:
>>

>>> * Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> [100503 09:02]:

>>> HINT:  It's all been done and posted to -hackers before too... Along
>>> with comparisons on on whte "one-time" conversions fare (parsecvs,
>>> cvs2svn/git), etc, as well as long discussion on which keyword you want
>>> expanded, and which you don't, etc. bla bla bla...
>>>

>> Yeah, that's the one I was referring to in my earlier mail.
>>

> If it has been done why isn't it being run?

Because it was showing differences and there appeared to be no real
drive to fix them - at least not until the cvs import scripts were
fixed.

> I pulled together a quick hack, and here is what I get from my mirrors. I'm
> not sure why we get those diffs - it's a bit odd, although fairly
> insignificant.

I don't think we can call anything insignificant - if we want it to be
identical, it needs to be identical. So we need to figure out why
they're different, and correct it.