Re: How to store directory like structures?

От Axel Straschil
Тема Re: How to store directory like structures?
Дата
Re: How to store directory like structures?  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
Re: How to store directory like structures?  (PFC <lists@boutiquenumerique.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hello!

>> I found, http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/ltree/ which seems
> what's a problem with ltree ?

I think ltree would be exactly what I need, the Problem ist that I've
got absolutly no Idea how to get that thing into a running Pg 7.4 under
Gentoo and a Pg 7.3 under Fedora?

Is there a possibility to use ltree without using the original sources
from postgresql and keep using gentoo's portage and fedora's rpm-version
of postgres?

Thanks, AXEL.
--
"Aber naja, ich bin eher der Forentyp." Wolfibolfi's outing in
http://www.informatik-forum.at/showpost.php?p=206342&postcount=10

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: How to store directory like structures?
Сообщение: Re: How to store directory like structures?