Re: Support for %TYPE in CREATE FUNCTION

От Ian Lance Taylor
Тема Re: Support for %TYPE in CREATE FUNCTION
Дата
Re: Support for %TYPE in CREATE FUNCTION  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

> Sorry, looks like this patch has to be rejected because it can not
> handle table changes.

> > This patch adds support for %TYPE in CREATE FUNCTION argument and
> > return types.

Does anybody want to suggest how to handle table changes?  Does
anybody want to work with me to make this patch acceptable?  Or is
this functionality of no interest to the Postgres development team?

Ian