Re: Postgresql 7.4 fails to compile on Redhat

От Marcel Gsteiger
Тема Re: Postgresql 7.4 fails to compile on Redhat
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
I could reproduce the error again after "make distclean".
However, I could work around the problem as follows:
 I tried "make distclean", " ./configure"  (without options) and
"make". Surprisingly this worked without errors. After this, I could
even do a "./configure --with-python" and "make" without any further
errors.
Thanks again and best regards
--Marcel