Re: ExecEvalExpr: unknown expression type 108

От Hegyvari Krisztian
Тема Re: ExecEvalExpr: unknown expression type 108
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Gabor,

I am far from being a guru, so I typed "ExecEvalExpr: unknown expression type 108"
into google and it came up with some seemingly useful hits.

Cheers,

Hegyvari Krisztian

>>> "SZŰCS Gábor" <surrano@mailbox.hu> 12/10/02 01:05pm >>>
Dear Gurus,

What does the following error message mean? I couldn't find anything about
it in the docs.

  ExecEvalExpr: unknown expression type 108

Thanks in advance,
G.
--
while (!asleep()) sheep++;