Re: Functions question

От Linn Kubler
Тема Re: Functions question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks to all who replied.  That explains it my function returns opaque,
is there another command that will show a function that returns opaque?

Thanks,
Linn

>>> "Ian Harding" <ianh@tpchd.org> 08/19/02 05:26PM >>>
\df accepts regular expressions.  Try

\df ins.*

or better yet,

\df ins_news

Also, \df will not show functions returning opaque.

>>> "Linn Kubler" <LKubler@ecw.org> 08/19/02 03:22PM >>>
Hi,

Just wondering, is there a way to see a function from within psql?  I
was looking at the \? command list and found \df but that didn't seem
work.  I created a function, ins_news(), and when I typed \df
ins_news()
it came back and said zero rows.  Using pgadmin II on a windows
workstation I can see the function I created and the function works so
know it's there but how can I list out the function?  There must be a
way since it is listed in pgadmin.

Thanks in advance,
Linn

    (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to
majordomo@postgresql.org)