Antw: Re: File for /src/backend/port/netware

От Ulrich Neumann
Тема Antw: Re: File for /src/backend/port/netware
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Hi Tom,

i've worked on the OS specific stuff to reduce and consolidate it.
I've switched to use a compressed MetroWerks project file and
i've removed everything that isn't really neccessary.

It looks much better now I think and I hope you like it.

Is it possible that I can maintain the Netware specific stuff so you
don't
have to worry about these files?

best regards

Ulrich

"Ulrich Neumann" <U_Neumann@gne.de> writes:
> [ 1.5 megabytes of Netware-specific stuff to be added to the ports
> directory ]

This seems a quite unreasonably large amount of stuff to expect us to
maintain for one port.  Especially when half of it is a binary file
that we won't even be able to read, much less maintain.

Perhaps it's time to give up the notion that Netware is a reasonable
platform for us to consider supporting.

            regards, tom lane

  This e-mail is virus scanned
  Diese e-mail ist virusgeprueft