Re: Problem with Now()?

От Linn Kubler
Тема Re: Problem with Now()?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

"Linn Kubler" <LKubler@ecw.org> writes:
> Looking at this field in pgadminII and via odbc in something like
Visual
> Fox Pro and it looks fine.  When I look at it from PSQL, however, it
> looks like the seconds are converted to exponential notation.  If
that
> makes sense.

Not a lot.  Could you *show* us what you're talking about, like
copy-and-paste from a psql session?  Also, what does psql's "\d table"
show as the table's schema?

            regards, tom lane

I apologize for my lack of clarity on this problem, can you tell I'm a
rookie?  I see what you mean, this field is a time stamp with time zone
info but, as you'll see, it looks like the seconds have a decimal point
in them instead of just 2 digits.

I've attached two text files.  One is called product_schema.txt which
is what the title suggests and the other is the select output from two
records.  The first record listed has the bad timestamp and the second
is an older record with what I think is a normal timestamp.

Hope this helps shed some light on the problem.  This is a problem for
me because it is crashing a JAVA application with an ejbexception: Bad
Timestamp Format error message.

Thanks again,
Linn

Вложения