Re: Nested Loop WAS: VACUUM ANALYZE makes things

От Ian Harding
Тема Re: Nested Loop WAS: VACUUM ANALYZE makes things
Дата
Список pgsql-general
<heavy sigh> I meant enable_nestloop.... It seems the Merge Join the optimizer came up with before vacuum analyze was
theright answer in this case.

>>> "Ian Harding" <ianh@tpchd.org> 04/12/02 01:43PM >>>
Doh!  I set enable_seqscan = off and things are snappy again.

Same problem though, how can I fix the query so the optimizer comes to the same conclusion?

Thanks,

Ian A. Harding
Programmer/Analyst II
Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department