Problems with getting the postmaster to startup with -i option.

От Eric Naujock
Тема Problems with getting the postmaster to startup with -i option.
Дата
Re: Problems with getting the postmaster to startup with -i option.  (Nabil Sayegh <evolution@sayegh.de>)
Список pgsql-novice
I am using the redhat RPM installation of postgresql. I would like to be able to use some of the IP based management
toolsto work with the database and to do this I need the IP options working.

How do I get the redhat RPM installation to start up in TCP/IP mode. I have tried to add the -I 5432 to the
postmaster.optsfile but the database keeps reverting the file back to its old version without the -I option.

Eric Naujock  CCNA, CCDA, A+, Network +, I-Net +
Abacus II
5610 Monroe St.
Sylvania, Ohio 43560
<http://www.abacusii.com>