Re: realising a counter in an pgpsql-trigger

От Kenn Thompson
Тема Re: realising a counter in an pgpsql-trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hate to be entirely off topic, but can anyone help me with changing to digest version of the listserv subscription?
I'vebeen all over the site, and can't find the instructions.

>>> chris G*nther <guenther@uscreen.de> 04/26/01 09:17AM >>>
Hi folks,

I want to do the following: I have a column in every table, named c_update, it's
purpose is to hold how many times the dataset was updated. This should be done
automatically by the trigger - which already set sthe update-user, -time and date.
How can I do this ???
chris

http://www.postgresql.org/search.mpl

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: