Problems with fatal errors on startup of postmaster.

От Eric Naujock
Тема Problems with fatal errors on startup of postmaster.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Help. I am getting the following errors from my postmaster when I try to start it up.

How do I fix this.

[postgres@aries bin]$ ./postmaster -i
DEBUG:  Data Base System is starting up at Fri Jun 30 11:06:24 2000
FATAL 2:  Control file context is broken
FATAL 2:  Control file context is broken
Startup failed - abort
[postgres@aries bin]$

I currently have 2 databases running my website. Hence with this down I have some problems.

The postgress version is 7.0.2 running on yellow-dog Linux Champion server 1.2.

Eric Naujock  CCNA, CCDA, A+, Network +, I-Net +
Abacus II
5610 Monroe St.
Sylvania, Ohio 43560
<http://www.abacusii.com>