Problem compiling 7.0beta5 on SCO Openserver5.0.5

От John Boris
Тема Problem compiling 7.0beta5 on SCO Openserver5.0.5
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
I am trying to compile this and I get a fatal error at the end where it gmake complains:

Undefined                   First Referneced
  Symbol                         in file
nocachegetattr                   pgc.o

I cannot find which .c or .h file nocachegetattr is referenced to track down why it isn't being compiled in. I can't
evenfind where this function is called from. pgc.c doesn't even reference it.

This is on an Intel PII. I am using the sco compiler and used configure with the switch --with-template=sco. That is
basicallyit. During the gmake I saw a few warnings where the end of the loop wasn't reached and a few warnings about
typemismatches. None of these referenced the nocachegetattr function. Any ideas? I didn't get this when I compiled
6.4.2.I am assuming (probably a bad thing) that problems that surfaced  in compiling 6.4.2 were fixed in this release.

"Keep this in mind.
That light at the end of the tunnel just could be an oncoming train!"

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-Sys Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia
Tel: 215-965-1714 Fax: 215-587-3525