Re: BUG #1800: "unexpected chunk number" during pg_dump

От Aaron Harsh
Тема Re: BUG #1800: "unexpected chunk number" during pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> 08/11/05 9:52 AM >>>
> Anyway I was originally thinking the problem data was 4294879152
> (0xFFFEA7B0), not the 0.  Have you tried to manually extract the data
> from the dataset_cache table?  You could try figuring out what page
> contains the bad data, and manually peek into it using pg_filedump.

Unfortunately, the table doesn't show any problems now (I truncated it afte=
r the pg_dump failed)and so there's not a lot of further detail I can give =
you.  I suppose this means that we'll have to wait until such time as the p=
roblem shows up again before we can continue.

Thanks for your help.

--=20
Aaron Harsh
ajh@rentrak.com