Re: Windows 2000 Pro Error on Install

От Shaun McGuile
Тема Re: Windows 2000 Pro Error on Install
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Sorry Mike but,

been and done that - file unzipped on an entirely different PC to the
install candidate PC.

Used 3 different rc5 builds and the official 8.0 all with the same
result.

Do the files need to be a specific directory?

regards

Shaun McGuile
"Fix the problem, not the users...er blame!" ;-))))

>>> "Mike G." <mike@thegodshalls.com> 21 January 2005 04:53:32 >>>
Extract the files to your pc and then run the smallest one outside of
your zip program.

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 03:17:20PM +0000, Shaun McGuile wrote:
> Help!
>
> Your good name is at risk, I was hoping to evaluate this DB for
future
> projects.
>
> I have downloaded and unzipped the version 8 file
>
> I get 2 .msi files from the zip one about 58K the other around 17M
>
> When I run the smallest file I get the select a language dialog up
>
> I leave the default English/English as set.
>
> When I click on the start button I get an error dialog stating
>
> - "wrapper failed to get SourceDir property"
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Have Win 2000 SP4 Pro with NTFS.
>
> regards
>
> __
> Shaun McGuile
> I.T. Support - Programming
> Nicholsons Sealing Technologies Ltd
>

> Confidentiality:  This email and its attachments are intended for the
above named only.  If you have received them in error you must take no
action based on them, nor must you copy or distribute them to anyone.
We would be grateful if you could inform us of our error.

> Security:  Please note that email is not considered a wholly secure
communications medium and we advise that this is borne in mind when
replying to this email.

> Viruses:  Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that you should ensure
that this is the case.

От: Akbar
Сообщение: Re: grant all the database object automatically
От: Sean Davis
Сообщение: Re: hoe to connect postgres database thru perl