can't relink from MS access after dropping field

От Fred Parkinson
Тема can't relink from MS access after dropping field
Дата
Re: can't relink from MS access after dropping field  (Mike Fahey <mfahey@enter.net>)
Список pgsql-odbc
After dropping a field in a postgres table this morning
(alter table tstudents drop company_id)
I now get an error message from Access when I try to link to that
table:

.........pg.dropped.31........
is not a valid name etc.

In the get external data>link tables>ODBC databases() dialog box the
name of the table looks normal: public_tstudents

using ocbc driver 7.2.5.0

I am hoping that after vacuum runs tonight the problem will go away; in
the meantime I will use a backup copy of my access app which has the
original link intact and still works.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Fred Parkinson