How to make lo_import and lo_export to use file on client local machine?

От Premsun Choltanwanich
Тема How to make lo_import and lo_export to use file on client local machine?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I try to use lo_import and lo_export for manage large object on
PostgreSQL. I found that all files must be process on server with these
commands.

Could I make lo_import and lo_export to use file on client local
machine?
And How?

Or Is it has other ways to manage large object that process is between
client local machine and PostgreSQL database?