Re: Re: Memory Leak / Prepared Statement

От Rene Pijlman
Тема Re: Re: Memory Leak / Prepared Statement
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Fri, 03 Aug 2001 15:47:20 -0400, you wrote:
>it looks like it is jdbc2/PreparedStatement which is not being garbage
>collected.  All of my PreparedStatement stay visible in Optimize it
>and the number of instances never decreases.

Are you sure your all references to these objects in your
application code are gone? It's not unusual to keep
PreparedStatements alive for reuse.

>What other information can I provide to help determine if this is a
>memory leak or another problem?

Please provide the source code (preferably simplified as much as
possible) that reproduces the problem, and a description of the
tables involved and perhaps information about the data that's in
the tables. Basically, post everything that we need to see the
same thing you're seeing.

Regards,
René Pijlman