Re: binaries for 11 beta compiled with --with-llvm?

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: binaries for 11 beta compiled with --with-llvm?
Дата
Re: binaries for 11 beta compiled with --with-llvm?  (Paul Linehan <linehanp@tcd.ie>)
Список pgsql-general
Andres Freund schrieb am 29.05.2018 um 08:28:
>> But neither the Linux binaries nor the Windows binaries were compiled with the --with-llvm option
>> (will JITting be possible with Windows at all?)
>
> Not in 11.

I assumed that ;)
Not a real problem.

But what about Linux binaries with JITting enabled?
I would like to test some of our DWH queries to see if that improves performance

Or do I need to compile Postgres 11 myself to get that?

Thomas