Re: SQL norm views to describes tables (and probably some other things) of a database ?

От Troels Arvin
Тема Re: SQL norm views to describes tables (and probably some other things) of a database ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 17 May 2004 09:32:49 +0200, Bruno BAGUETTE wrote:

> I know that the SQL norm contains some views to describes the tables (and
> probably some other things) of a database.
>
> Does PostgreSQL implement theses views (from which version number) ? I
> don't find anything in the documentation about that.

PostgreSQL v. 7.4 introduced INFORMATION_SCHEMA, which is probably what
you are looking for:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/information-schema.html

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark