postgresql-10 for ubuntu-17.10 (artful)?

От Stuart McGraw
Тема postgresql-10 for ubuntu-17.10 (artful)?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Is there a repository for Postgresql-10 available at
  http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt
for Ubuntu-17.10 (artful)?  When I look at the dist/
subdirectory there, there seem to be repos for all the
other Ubuntu releases including an upcoming one (bionic)
but not artful.

Am I looking in the wrong place?  (I am new to Ubuntu
and Debian packaging.)