How do I change sort order behavious with nulls

От charlie clark
Тема How do I change sort order behavious with nulls
Дата
Re: How do I change sort order behavious with nulls  (Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to>)
Список pgsql-general
Dear list,

is there a simple way to change the way ORDER BY works on columns with
NULLs? I can understand the need for default behaviour but there must be
cases when this is undesirable. I have such a query with the NULLs arising
as the result of an OUTER JOIN and I would like to ORDER BY DESC with
NULLs treated as <= 0. I've already tried a few things but nothing's
working so far.

Thanx for any pointers.

Charlie

--