Re: [SQL] OFFSET impact on Performance???

От PFC
Тема Re: [SQL] OFFSET impact on Performance???
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
>>     However, it seems that integer && integer[] does not exist :
>
> Try intset(id) && int[]. intset is an undocumented function :)
> I'm going to add intset() to README.
>

>>> SELECT * FROM table WHERE id && int[]

    Mm.
    intset(x) seems to be like array[x] ?
    Actually what I want is the opposite. I have a btree index on an integer
column ; I wanted to use this index and not create a functional index...
which is why I wanted to use =ANY(). If I had a gist index on an integer
array column, I would of course use what you suggest, but this is not the
case...

    Anyway I think the SRF function solution works well, I like it.

    Note that int_agg_final_array() crashes my postgres, see my message in
psql/general

    Regards,
    Pierre

Сообщение: Re: Flattening a kind of 'dynamic' table
Сообщение: Re: Flattening a kind of 'dynamic' table