Re: pltcl problem

От Russ Brown
Тема Re: pltcl problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> Can we see the whole function definition?  I think you are somehow
> managing to include this string in a quoted argument of some other elog
> command, but without context it's hard to say more.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Actually, I have done something stupid. I'm basically running the error
log through a grep for DEBUG, and what I'm seeing is chunks of the
function create being dumped to the error log. My actual dumps aren't
getting into the error log at all, which is a seperate problem probably
caused by misconfiguration.

Sorry for wasting your time! :-)

--

Russell Brown