Re: [bug] Execute pgScript Returns Error Without Executing The Query

От Emre Hasegeli
Тема Re: [bug] Execute pgScript Returns Error Without Executing The Query
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 23:18:29 +0200, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> You do know that 1.12 is obsolete, right? if ever we had to fix an
> issue, it would be on 1.14, and not 1.12.

No problem. I thought it could be serious even it effects only previous
version.

> Works for me.

Works on 1.14 or 1.12? If it is fixed on 1.14 do you know what was the
problem? Does pgAdmin caches queries executed as pgScript.

>> [1] http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-hackers/2009-03/msg00040.php
>>

> What does this link have anything to do with your issue?

I searched the mailing list. That thread looks like related to me at
first. Then I gave up to mention but forgot to remove the link.

Сообщение: Re: [bug] Execute pgScript Returns Error Without Executing The Query
Сообщение: Re: [bug] Execute pgScript Returns Error Without Executing The Query