Re: transaction delays to apply

От Pierre Frédéric Caillaud
Тема Re: transaction delays to apply
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> Does anybody know any way to solve this? I did monitor the system
> running at full load (~20 messages per second) - postmaster's processes
> didn't eat more than 10-20% of CPU and memory. Neither did any of my
> application's processes.

now() like current_timestamp is the time of transaction start. If your
client BEGINs, then idles for 30 seconds, then INSERTs, the timestamp in
the insert will be from 30 second ago. Try statement_timestamp() or
clock_timestamp().

Сообщение: Re: Why is vacuum_freeze_min_age 100m?
Сообщение: Re: Why is vacuum_freeze_min_age 100m?