Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest.postgresql.org

От Dickson S. Guedes
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Em Thu, 09 Jul 2009 14:16:41 -0300, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> escreveu:
> I'm not particularly wedded to the wiki page
> history in terms of what it looks like or how it functions, but I do
> feel a need to know what other people have done recently.

May be the new app could have a page with a filterable table log with some
important columns like "who" do "what" on "where" and "when".

This could help, maybe with a RSS in that (like in git).

[]s
Dickson S. Guedes
http://pgcon.postgresql.org.br
http://www.postgresql.org.br