Re: BUG #4547: sort columns in \d

От toruvinn
Тема Re: BUG #4547: sort columns in \d
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:19:38 +0100, Ferdinand Gassauer <gassauer@kde.org>
wrote:
> currently the columns are sorted by attnum (not very userfriendly)
> instead
> of attname (userfriendly)
Actually, I prefer it the old way. I just like to know the column order
`SELECT *' would return (though I never use `SELECT *' myself). Not to
mention - the column order in my tables usually has some logical meaning
(result of relation design, you yourself probably don't just `throw some
columns in there' too) which would be lost otherwise.

Regards,
--
ru

От: "Ferdinand Gassauer"
Сообщение: BUG #4547: sort columns in \d
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4547: sort columns in \d