Re: PostgreSQL's bug tracker

От Russ Brown
Тема Re: PostgreSQL's bug tracker
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 23:23:45 -0700, Tino Wildenhain <tino@wildenhain.de>
wrote:
> But trac (http://www.edgewall.com/trac/ ) does support it. I'm running
> it for quite a time and very much like it. Of course, trac is SVN only,
> so this might be a show stopper unfortunately :(
>
> Regards
> Tino

Trac is *very* nice. We're using it in combination with SVK: branching
made easy.

Trac's source/revision browser is excellent and SVK's merge tracking is
fast and very easy. I can't comment on the PostgreSQL implementation
though as we've been using it for quite a while: well before that came in
so we're still on the SQLite backend.

Has there ever been any discussion about moving away from CVS? We couldn't
possibly go back to it now.

--

Russ