Re: getting count for a specific querry

От PFC
Тема Re: getting count for a specific querry
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Please run this disk throughput test on your system :

http://boutiquenumerique.com/pf/multi_io.py
It just spawns N threads which will write a lot of data simultaneously to
the disk, then measures the total time. Same for read. Modify the
parameters in the source... it's set to generate 10G of files in the
current directory and re-read them, all with 8 threads.
How much I/O do you get ?
Also  hdparm -t /dev/hd? would be interesting.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: