Re: What needs to be done for real Partitioning?

От PFC
Тема Re: What needs to be done for real Partitioning?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

> It would also be reasonable to allow clustering individual partitions;
> creating table or column constraints on some partitions and not others;

    I have a session mamagement which works like that, using views now.

    sessions.online is a table of the online sessions. It has a UNIQUE on
user_id.
    sessions.archive contains all the closed sessions. Obviously it does not
have a UNIQUE on user_id.

Сообщение: Re: What needs to be done for real Partitioning?
Сообщение: Re: What needs to be done for real Partitioning?