Re: Building PostgreSQL 8.1.3 on Windows with MinGW

От VOGLOZIN W. Amenel
Тема Re: Building PostgreSQL 8.1.3 on Windows with MinGW
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:11:24 +0100, Simon Dale <sdale@rm.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I'm trying to build PostgreSQL on Windows XP SP2 with MinGW but keep
> getting the same error in this post:
>

> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-ports/2005-06/msg00031.php
>

> I was wondering if there ever was an answer about how to build
> PostgreSQL on Windows?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Simon
> Visit our Website at http://www.rm.com

It may sound silly, but did you try an uninstall & reinstall of MingW and
Msys ? I had no problem building the source on my laptop, also running
WinXP SP2. So I think you shouldn't have any problem.
Make sure you install the software in the proper order.