Re: [ODBC] psqlODBC 09.06.0400 Released

От Christian Ullrich
Тема Re: [ODBC] psqlODBC 09.06.0400 Released
Дата
Re: [ODBC] psqlODBC 09.06.0400 Released  ("Inoue, Hiroshi" <h-inoue@dream.email.ne.jp>)
Список pgsql-odbc
* Hiroshi Saito wrote:

> We are pleased to annouce the release of psqlODBC 09.06.0400.

Hello,

this release changes the behavior of linked tables in MS Access 2016
(x86). With 9.6.310, all is well, with .400, for some tables the data
looks good, some are entirely filled with "#Deleted".

Most interestingly, however, for some tables, exactly 9 out of every 10
rows in datasheet view are "#Deleted". Specifically, there are always
nine rows like that, followed by one with valid data. If I change the
sort order of any column, I get a screenful of valid rows, except for
the selected row; that one stays at "#Deleted".

Changing sort order always jumps the view back up to the first row; when
I scroll down, everything below the first page is still similar to
before; nine rows #Deleted, one row valid, repeat. The pattern resumes
at the page edge, i.e. if the window does not show a multiple of 10 rows
the valid rows after scrolling down will be different ones than before.

I have switched back and forth between .310 and .400 a few times, with
reproducible results each time.

There is no apparent correlation between .400's behavior for any given
table and the content of that table. ISTR that Access likes timestamp
columns for identifying rows; none of my tables have any.

The behavior is the same with default data source options and with these
nondefault options:

- "Row Versioning" enabled
- "True is -1" enabled
- "Bools as Char" disabled

In my experience, these settings are necessary for Access to work at all.

Screenshot attached.

--
Christian

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] psqlODBC 09.06.0400 Released
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] psqlODBC 09.06.0400 Released