Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Assembling "top features" list for beta announcement

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Assembling "top features" list for beta announcement
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Kevin Grittner schrieb am 08.04.2017 um 00:01:
> I don't think it merits top 2-4 features, but transition tables for
> AFTER triggers is a SQL standard feature that I think most products
> have had and we have not ... until v10.

I think only SQL Server and DB2 have that.

Oracle has no such thing for their statement level trigger (it can be implemented using a compound trigger and a
temporarytable)

MySQL has no statement level triggers

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Assembling "top features" list for betaannouncement
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Assembling "top features" list for betaannouncement