PostgreSQL database administrator & developer

От Jon Jensen
Тема PostgreSQL database administrator & developer
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
End Point is seeking a remote full-time PostgreSQL database administrator
and developer to support and consult with our clients. For this role we
prefer those living in the Western Hemisphere.

We are an Internet technology consulting company based in New York City,
with 50 employees serving many clients ranging from small family
businesses to large corporations. The company turned 25 years old this
year!

This role involves both database administration and development in web
applications, stored procedures, and scripting.

Please see our full announcement for details:

https://www.endpoint.com/blog/2020/11/13/job-postgresql-database-administrator-developer

Thanks,
Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: