Re: [JDBC] JDBC String to Bool spec

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: [JDBC] JDBC String to Bool spec
Дата
Re: JDBC String to Bool spec  (Mark Rotteveel <mark@lawinegevaar.nl>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Mark Rotteveel schrieb am 16.01.2017 um 09:37:
> As far as I know the JDBC spec defers to the SQL standard
> specification for this. Unfortunately I don't have a copy handy to
> check how the SQL standard defines it.

    <boolean value expression> ::=
        <boolean term>
      | <boolean value expression> OR <boolean term>

    <boolean term> ::=
        <boolean factor>
      | <boolean term> AND <boolean factor>

    <boolean factor> ::=
      [ NOT ] <boolean test>

    <boolean test> ::=
      <boolean primary> [ IS [ NOT ] <truth value> ]

    <truth value> ::=
      TRUE
      | FALSE
      | UNKNOWN

    <boolean primary> ::=
        <predicate>
      | <boolean predicand>

    <boolean predicand> ::=
        <parenthesized boolean value expression>
      | <nonparenthesized value expression primary>

    <parenthesized boolean value expression> ::=

so it boils down to

  <truth value> ::=
      TRUE
    | FALSE
    | UNKNOWN

as far as I can tell.

От: Mark Rotteveel
Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] JDBC String to Bool spec
Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] JDBC String to Bool spec