Re: restore multiple tables postgres

От akp geek
Тема Re: restore multiple tables postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks a lot.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Scott Mead <scott.lists@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Scott Mead <scott.lists@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 10:56 AM, akp geek <akpgeek@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all -

        Can you please help me with this? Is there a way to restore multiples ( more than one table ) using a single command from a whole database dump that was created using pg_dump

I just realized what you were asking, sorry... you were asking about multiple tables during restore.  I thought that you could do:

  pg_restore -t <table> -t <table1>
 or
  pg_restore -t <table>,<table1>

  But it looks like you can't (just tried it with 8.4.2 pg_restore).

  Sorry for the mis-read.

--Scott

Depends on exactly how you took the pg_dump.

  Did you use -F c or -F t?

--Scott

regards

Сообщение: Re: restore multiple tables postgres
Сообщение: Re: restore multiple tables postgres