Fwd: PostgreSQL speaker DESPERATELY NEEDED for Southeast Linuxfest

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема Fwd: PostgreSQL speaker DESPERATELY NEEDED for Southeast Linuxfest
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Anyone near South Carolina?

-selena

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Nalley <david.nalley@southeastlinuxfest.org>
Date: Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 5:06 PM
Subject: PostgreSQL speaker DESPERATELY NEEDED for Southeast Linuxfest
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie@gmail.com>
Cc: General discussion <self-board@lists.southeastlinuxfest.org>

Hi Selena:

Soooo, as we talked in IRC - we need a postgres speaker. Richard Hipp,
from SQLite is coming. Baron Schwartz and Brandon Checketts are
speaking on MySQL. And I got no PG-love - and I want some PG-love.

Topics that are awesome IMO - Postgres for the recovering MySQL users,
Postgres performance., whats new and awesome in 9.0.

It's June 11-13 (speaker slots are 12-13). As a postgres
user/admin/fan - I really want some presentation from.
I want a postgres booth (which we had last year). (and we'll comp the
booth fee for postgres.)

So Deadlines......May 1 is deadline for speaker proposals.

plz halp

:)

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me