Re: Release 1204 released

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Release 1204 released
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Interesting issue - that is indeed a use-case I didn't think about.

It's too bad that getColumns() doesn't return a "TABLE_TYPE" column that would match the types returned by
getTableTypes()

However, information_schema.columns does return columns from views, so those should at least be included
(although not getting columns for materialized views or types would mean I had to adjust my SQL Workbench for that)

Thomas

<mailto:spam_eater@gmx.net<mailto:spam_eater@gmx.net>>> wrote:

>             All I can say is, that due to the nature of SQL Workbench (being DBMS independent) I do use (or at least
test)
>             many other DBMS and every[1] other JDBC driver does return view columns - including materialized views in
Oracleand DB2.