Re: Release 1204 released

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Release 1204 released
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
All I can say is, that due to the nature of SQL Workbench (being DBMS independent) I do use (or at least test)
many other DBMS and every[1] other JDBC driver does return view columns - including materialized views in Oracle and
DB2.

So apparently all the other vendors think it makes sense to return view (and materialized view) columns.

Thomas

[1] I have tested at least briefly more than 15 different ones.