Re: pgadmin3 manpage

От blacknoz@club-internet.fr
Тема Re: pgadmin3 manpage
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

----Message d'origine----
>Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:11:00 -0000
>De: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
>A: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz@club-internet.fr>,
>Copie à: <pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org>
>Sujet: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgadmin3 manpage
>

>Sorry, *really* busy at the moment.

I can understand that. I didn't want to insist. Hope I didn't hurt you. :)

> The description (the one in the man page?) looks great, but >Jean-Michel has been working on the new description for
hisPAD file as well. Perhaps we should use just one for consistency?

I largely inspired from JM's description.
I would suggest we include a kind of manpage upstream rather than specifically in debian. By doing this we can imagine
wewould be able to produce localised manpages too (that could be part of the translator registration process).

Regards,
Raphaël

От: "Stefan Csomor"
Сообщение: wxMac gcc unicode under panther
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin3 manpage