Re: pgAdmin III Bugs/Feature Requests

От blacknoz@club-internet.fr
Тема Re: pgAdmin III Bugs/Feature Requests
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Mark,

Here is the result of the thread Andreas was talking about:

Try to put something like this in your ~/.gtkrc-2.0 file and tell us if it solves the problem.

tyle "defaultfont"
{font_name = "Arial 8"
}
widget_class "*" style "defaultfont"

You can find the entire thread on wx-users list:
http://lists.wxwindows.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?8:mss:44237:200309:jgdnbjmpiagpccbpjnpb

Regards,
Raphaël