Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Sync vs. fsync during

От Sailesh Krishnamurthy
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Sync vs. fsync during
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
   >> The bigger problem though with this is that it makes the   >> problem of list overflow much worse.  The hard part
about  >> shared memory management is not so much that the available   >> space is small, as that the available space
isfixed --- we   >> can't easily change it after postmaster start.  The more finely

Again, I can suggest the shared memory MemoryContext we use in
TelegraphCQ that is based on the OSSP libmm memory manager. We use it
to grow and shrink shared memory at will.

--
Pip-pip
Sailesh