Re: Building perl mods pg:PG or DBD:PG on non

От Doug McNaught
Тема Re: Building perl mods pg:PG or DBD:PG on non
Дата
Список pgsql-general
wsheldah@lexmark.com writes:

> You might try a binary that's already been compiled for Windows NT:
> http://www.edmund-mergl.de/export/DBD-Pg.zip
> It's a little old, but might work. I would assume it has the postgresql
> libraries compiled into it.

And how would that be useful on a NetWare server?  ;)

-Doug
--
Doug McNaught       Wireboard Industries      http://www.wireboard.com/

      Custom software development, systems and network consulting.
      Java PostgreSQL Enhydra Python Zope Perl Apache Linux BSD...